Are you curious about Hi-Jinx Entertainment and our signature Beauty Mirror Photo Booth? Here we outline some of our clients’ most frequently asked questions with detailed responses.
Are you insured?
Hi-Jinx Entertainment is a fully licensed company that carries $2 million of commercial general liability insurance.
Is there someone attending the booth during our event?
– Depending on the size of your bash, we include one or two professional on-site attendants for the full duration of your event. Our staff will help guests interact with the booth and maximize it to its full potential. We keep your guests entertained while they wait in line, and ensure that we provide a positive and enjoyable experience every step of the way.
Do you include props?
– Yes! We include a wide range of fun hats, headbands, masks, novelty glasses and more for every event. We also offer a variety of themed signs to suit a number of occasions, including weddings and holiday parties. We can even create custom themed props that incorporate your corporate logo or any other specific message you would like your guests to show off while taking their photos.
When is the best time to have the photo booth up and running?
– This is dependent on a few factors, such as the number of guests in attendance, the length of your event, and what other activities you are offering to your guests. Each event in unique in its own right, so please chat with us to determine how our Beauty Mirror Booth services can integrate seamlessly into your event.
Can I design my own photo layout design?
– We have hundreds of layout templates available, which can be customized further to match the theme and color scheme of your event. Layouts can include one, two or three photos in either a portrait or landscape orientation.
Do we receive printed photos at the event?
– We provide up to four printed photos per session, and unlimited sessions within the rental period. Most other photo booth suppliers include only one or two photos; however, this is one of the many ways that we seek to offer value for our clients and their guests. We also include unlimited photos sent via text message so that guests can receive their photos instantaneously and share them online and through their social media channels.
Will I receive a copy of the photos after the event?
– Absolutely! All photos will be sent to you through a Dropbox link within 48 hours of the event. We can also submit the photos on a USB drive after the event for a small added fee, if you would prefer that method of delivery instead.
Do you charge any travel costs for going out of town?
– We travel to all venues from Chilliwack to Squamish free of charge, including Abbotsford, Aldergrove, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Port Moody, New Westminster, Burnaby, Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver. We are absolutely willing to travel outside of these areas for an added fee. Please inquire for detailed pricing for out-of-town venues.
If you have any further inquiries regarding our premium Beauty Mirror Photo Booth, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always more than happy to address your inquiries!